E(xploding) Cigarettes

A Kalamazoo man is the latest vaper who turned to electronic cigarettes as a healthier alternative to traditional cigarettes and wound up with serious burns. According to an April 1 news account:  “Took a couple of puffs off of it, had it between my fingers, looked down and my hand was on fire," said the man. "The whole thing just completely exploded. You don't know when they're going to explode, maybe some of them don't, I don't know, but they told me luckily I did not have it in my mouth because it would have put my eye out."

Categories

Archive Dates

Follow us on Twitter

Categories

Archive Dates

Follow us on Twitter


Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /home/safety/public_html/sites/all/modules/boost/boost.module on line 1282