Case Triage – Vehicle Inspections and Injury Analysis
SRS Vehicle Inspection and Case Triage
How do you decide to pursue a case without first investing substantial costs? Let Safety Research & Strategies perform a Vehicle Inspection and Case Triage.
What Is Case Triage?
Sean Kane and the staff at Safety Research & Strategies have offered invaluable defect evaluation and research expertise for more than a decade. With the addition of Tony Di Viesti to our staff, SRS now offers affordable vehicle inspections and Case Triage services to help you evaluate and understand the potential issues before you file a case.
Centrally located in the Chicago area, Tony Di Viesti is a licensed attorney and degreed mechanical engineer who spent the past 15 years working in the automotive product liability area inspecting and evaluating cases nationwide. During a vehicle inspection, Tony can quickly get to the heart of your case while drawing on the seasoned staff at SRS for the pertinent background information. Together, our team of consultants can help you cost-effectively evaluate your case.
Case Triage includes:
- Vehicle Interior and Exterior Damage Analysis
- Occupant Restraint & System Data
- Tire Data
- Accident Facts
- Vehicle Complaints, Recalls, and Investigation Components and Statistics for Accident Analysis
- Case Theories
- Pros & Cons of Pursuing a Product Liability Case Based on Evidence and Facts
- Detailed Photo & Video Portfolio of the Accident Vehicle(s)
- Easy to Read, Searchable Electronic Inspection Report
- Flat Fee for a Full Day of Triage Services
SRS has teamed up with Biomechanical Engineer Salena Zellers Schmidtke to provide a cost effective approach to product safety analysis. Our Biomechanical Analysis provides thorough, flat fee evaluations of injury causation before you file a case and send out expert retainers.
Biomechanics Analysis includes:
- Examination of Injuries sustained in the incident
- Evaluation of the Mechanisms of Injuries
- Relationship of the injuries to the potential Defects and Product Design
- Supporting literature citations
For more information on our Biomechanical Analysis, Vehicle Inspection and Case Triage services call (508-252-2333) or email email@example.com.