At Safety Research & Strategies, we specialize in bringing clarity to a complex picture. With our global reach and our network of technical experts, we take you inside the problem.
We answer questions like:
- How long has an industry or a company known about a defect?
- What has been the government response?
- What is the regulatory history?
- What literature and data are available globally and what can be learned from them?
- What standards or guidelines are applicable in the U.S. and worldwide?
- Who really manufactures this product?
Our research and analyses draw on wide-ranging sources including:
- Databases of literature from around the world
- Regulations and standards
- Government and non-government databases on crashes, injuries, recalls, investigations, noncompliance, complaints, claims and litigation
- Marketing claims and exemplars
- Product specifications
- Import documentation and supply chain tracking
- Patent and trademarks
And that’s just the beginning. We can help you understand any one piece of the picture or put it all together in a comprehensive report to document who knew what, when, and where about a safety issue.